The above-and-beyond approach to your safety at Arabella just keeps getting better. What are we doing to keep you and our family members safe? See below!
- We have been vaccinating residents and staff at Arabella Retirement Living as March 24th, 2021
- You will be the first-ever resident in your new, clean luxurious studio, studio+den, one-bedroom or two-bedroom suite
- All surfaces will be clean and hygienic and disinfected regularly
- Regular and thorough hand-washing is enforced among our employees
- Regularly filled hand-sanitizer dispensers are located around the buildingALL staff are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing
- Ensuring our PPE supply is sufficient for any situation
Arabella Means Beautiful; Beautiful Means Home.
Please call our general manager Maria Brazda at 613-848-6776, Monday to Friday, 9am-4:30pm. Visit www.arabellaretirement.ca for more details and updates on this development as well as up-to-date information on Covid-19.