There are many reasons why Belleville, Ontario has been deemed a top retirement destination. Right now, however, a huge pull to the area is the extremely low number of Covid-19 cases, and that our local recoveries outpaced the case count. This recent news update illustrates that perfectly.
Belleville, ON, Canada / Quinte News
David Foot – Jan 14, 2021
Just a few new cases of COVID-19 are being reported in our area again today.
The Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Dashboard shows one new case and one recovery, with the number of active cases remaining at 22.
The new case was found in Quinte West and its transmission cause is pending.
Three people are still in hospital, with one person in the ICU and an outbreak still ongoing at Hastings Manor, though there is only one case connected to that.
There were three new cases and four recoveries reported in Northumberland County today, with the HKPR Health Unit Dashboard showing 29 active cases there.
At Arabella Retirement Living, our commitment to your loved ones will never decline –– that’s a certainty! Our safety measures go above and beyond Provincial Guidelines and include:
- Strengthening our health expertise
- Ensuring our PPE supply is sufficient for any situation
- Reinforcing and maintain proper Sanitation Practices in all aspects of our facility
- Maintaining stringent social distancing measures
- Strong communicative measures such as regular guidance and briefings at meetings, training on good respiratory hygiene in our building and transparent communication on social media
- Listening to our residents and their families
- Ensuring our Front Line staff have the support they need