It’s an exciting time to be open and welcome the first of our residents into our luxurious independent retirement living residence.
As we welcome new residents into our building and vibrant community, and as we enter a new year of pandemic uncertainty, we are ensuring all safety precautions are being met and exceeded to prevent the spread of germs during these uncertain times. Residents can continue living an independent way of life, with the peace of mind an independent retirement residence has to offer. Amenities like an on-call physician and 24/7 emergency response waiting for residents.
In response to the pandemic:
- ALL staff are required to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- All surfaces will be clean and hygienic and disinfected regularly.
- Regular and thorough hand-washing is enforced among our employees.
- Residents are the very first ones living in their new, clean suite!
- Communicative measures such as regular guidance and briefings at meetings, training on good respiratory hygiene in our building.
- Regularly filled hand-sanitizer dispensers are located around the building.
- Training for the proper disposal for all used PPE.
Residents can book a safe, socially distanced tour of one of our new, clean, never before lived in model suites. We promise our dedication to the safety of our residents will not falter regardless of what 2021 brings (although we are hoping for the best)!
Happy new year.