Another week into 2021, and we’re seeing some great news for a much better new year. The local Covid-19 case counts in Belleville, Ontario are remaining low, and the recoveries are continuing to outpace the cases.
Here’s the latest from QuinteNews:
One new case of COVID-19 Friday in Hastings Prince Edward.
The case being attributed to close contact according to the HPE Public Health dashboard.
There are still three active cases.
One person has recovered since the last daily update.
Friday’s report on the HKPR dashboard shows two new and 16 active cases in Northumberland.
There has been one recovery since Thursday’s report.
At Arabella, our pandemic safety measures go above and beyond the Provincial Guidelines and include:
- Strengthening our health expertise
- Ensuring our PPE supply is sufficient for any situation
- Reinforcing and maintain proper Sanitation Practices in all aspects of our facility
- Maintaining stringent social distancing measures
- Strong communicative measures such as regular guidance and briefings at meetings, training on good respiratory hygiene in our building and transparent communication on social media
- Listening to our residents and their families
- Ensuring our Front Line staff have the support they need
Please get in touch if you have any questions about making the switch to Retirement Living! You’re in good hands at Arabella.